The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews
The multiple mini interview (MMI) for medical school entry is here to stay….
Intially piloted for graduate entry medicine programmes (GEP) MMI has been hailed as a success my many medical schools worldwide and each medical school is planning its own version of MMI.
Some are already using MMI, others are set to start using it for the current round of applicants and in a few years, many more will perhaps follow suit.
If you are planning on becoming a doctor you cannot avoid MMI
Yet it is amazing to see how little is known about it and how little guidance there is in the public domain.
I’m planning on making damn sure I get place for medicine very soon. How do I prepare for MMI?
Well up until until very recently there was almost nothing to help guide you.
A few example questions, some generic online advice and that was it.
After many questions from concerned applicants desperate to prepare for their one shot at becoming doctors, we decided to prepare a guide to the multiple mini interview for medicine.
As some of you will know, this guide has taken many months of research and preparation and attempts at getting insider information have been met with many difficulties.
Sadly the whole MMI process is shrouded in secrecy and even interviewers are unable to divulge any inside information.
However, we believe we have finally brought managed to produce the most valuable guide to MMI in existence.
Something that finally gives an insider look at what MMI for medical school is all about.
Here’s what you will find inside:
- Example questions not seen anywhere else
- Example answer transcripts to make sure prepare in the right way
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Our insider strategies for the most difficult issues faced by candidates
- Mark schemes used by interviewers
- Methods to maximise your score and stand out from the crowd
- How to stop wasting time and prepare efficiently for success
However we want to make this accessible to all, whilst covering our basic costs of production.
Is this only aimed at UK medical school applicants?
The score sheets as well as the tips and tricks for success are identical.
- This is the ONLY MMI GUIDE for medical school interviews available right now
- Future availability cannot be guaranteed
- There is a no risk 60 day money back guarantee
- Once you order it arrives immediately in your inbox and you can start getting prepped for your MMI right away.
- The guide is produced to our high standards with worked examples, mark schemes and answer transcripts that are fully annotated and analysed
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews
- 6 tips to get the A-level predictions you need to apply for medicine
- Do AS grades matter? (Or how to get into medical school with bad AS grades)