We value our users’ privacy at Doc Eat Doc. We do not sell the personal data of our users. We only use your e-mail address to contact you in regards to business with Doc Eat Doc.
None of your personal information will ever be disclosed to anyone, and nothing will be re-used in any articles, posts or other publications without your express, written consent.
Products sold by doceatdoc.com
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Our products are delivered electronically, via email and are sent to the email address you provide as soon as your payment is processed. This usually means that delivery can be made with a few minutes. The entire process is automated and managed by via E-junkie.
We offer a complete refund if you are not satisfied with any of our products within 60 days of purchase. To arrange a refund, email us via the contact us page and outline the exact nature of your problem. we will return your query within 24 hours. Refunds are made to your credit card, paypal or google checkout account.
The prices for our products are stated on the individual sales page.
For any further queries you can contact us via the contact page,
Payment related queries can also be emailed to email@example.com
Our postal address for payment or product enquiries is:
551 Reddings lane, Hall Green , UK, B28 8te
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews