Most of our advice is free and is contained within our articles, and subscription email newsletters.
If you have a specific problem with your application and need an urgent solution just drop us an email. We can usually help!
Our premium products and services offer high level professional input and are the real reason that Doc Eat Doc remains at the cutting edge of successful medical school admissions.
These are not the typical advice you can get from your teachers and other websites.
These are HACKS and are useful if you need that that extra little edge over other applicants to make sure you clinch a place.
They have been developed by doctors intimately involved with the application process who know exactly what is needed to break into a medical career.
Click for pricing and to find out more:
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews