Need a professional to review your personal statement?
What makes the difference between a winning personal statement that gets immediately shortlisted and the rest? That’s right, the rest sit in a tall pile next to (but not inside) the bin / shredder.
Is there any way of ensuring yours gets a serious look by the admissions team and gets you an interview?
Yes, but you need to act quickly!
As an additional benefit to all the free content and advice here at doceatdoc.com, we’re now offering professional personal statement reviewing and editing for anybody aiming for a place at medical school.
Many of you will know that I have been offering this service informally for a while now but have been literally snowed under with requests. (Word spreads fast!)
We are finally getting so many requests that it makes sense to offer a dedicated professional service that guarantees the following:
1. A professional review by a doctor with experience in medical education and medical student selection.
2. A point by point critique of your personal statement draft with professional editing of your sentences for grammar, content and style.
3. A guaranteed return time of 2 to 5 days.
4. Suggestions for how to improve your statements chances of making it through.
5. Key questions to expect at interview based on your statement
6. A realistic appraisal of your chances at getting through based on your statement, including honest advice and a full refund if we consider your chances to be close to zero.
For now the price is fixed at £55. This includes further reviews of your statement after further drafts where needed.
Why only £55 when professional services usually cost at least twice that amount?
Well, we’re just meeting our minimal costs here, unlike other web based review services and this is why we cannot be matched by an equivalent service.
Oh and there is a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason.
What do our existing students think?
“Very rapid turnaround” (2012 applicant)
“Completely transformed my statement!”
“Leo radically edited my statement 6 years ago and ensured I got shortlisted!” (Current F1 doctor at BHH)
Are you serious about getting shortlisted? Ready to take the next big step? We think you’ll be impressed. Click below to continue.
11 Comments + Add Comment
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews
- 6 tips to get the A-level predictions you need to apply for medicine
- Do AS grades matter? (Or how to get into medical school with bad AS grades)
- Why procrastination is good for you (probably)
- Need a professional to review your personal statement?
- Talking about your work experience without sounding lame
- The Medical School Interview Transcripts
- A hackers guide to the GAMSAT essay question
- 10 things you need to give up to become a doctor
- How to talk to patients during your hospital work experience placement