The Medical School Interview Transcripts
“The best preparation would be to somehow spy on somebody ELSE’s med school interview”
(Leo, over ten years ago)
We finally have that something special here that many readers and subscribers have been repeatedly been emailing me for.
If you haven’t got time to read everything below, these are red hot, live medical school interview transcripts, available for a nominal price and a 60 day money back guarantee for just a few more days before we’re forced to take them down.
They are the ultimate shortcut to interview training. If you think you may be facing a medical school interview panel in the future, I cannot recommend them enough.
Let me explain…
THE MOST IMPORTANT 20 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE?
If you manage to land an interview for medical school, it represents the best chance you’ll ever get to break into a medical career and be a successful doctor 5 or 6 years down the line.
If it goes poorly you’re back to square one, and the statistics show that you may not get another chance to prove yourself.
Preparing for the interview is all about trying to get an advantage over the competition.
But how can you get an advantage when everyone is doing the same thing, reading the same stuff, attending the same courses?
The most important thing you can do, is to start preparing for interviews EARLY, even before you send off your application.
The second most important thing you can do is to get a REALISTIC idea of what your interview will be like and what you need to say to impress the panel and walk away with an offer.
- One way of doing that might be to peep through the keyhole whilst your target medical school is interviewing their next candidate. (Remember to take careful notes)
- An easier way would be to get a hold of these interview transcripts, edited and annotated by me with detailed point by point explanations.
A SHORTCUT TO INTERVIEW SUCCESS
The Medical School Interview Spy contains exactly what you hear at interview. Word by word.
The setup of the room, the exact wording of the questions asked and the exact style and content of the answers given by the very best candidates all of whom are offered places to study medicine at the end.
Once you have digested these transcripts, you’ll know exactly what to expect.
You’ll know how the interview will sound and more importantly how YOU need to sound to guarantee a successful outcome.
There are plenty of interview question lists and answer strategies out there. This is not one of them. This is simply an insider look at a number of interviews with a running commentary on the strategies used by both interviewer and interviewee.
After reading The Medical School Interview Spy, you will also discover:
- How to tell your story.
- How to discuss articles you have read.
- How to talk about your work experience.
- How the best candidates discuss their experiences with excellent language and communication skills.
- How the best candidates deal with interruptions.
- How successful candidates have predicted key questions and prepared specific answering strategies.
- What the best interview candidates do right and what they get wrong (yes, even the best candidates make mistakes!)
- How top candidates deal with difficult areas or knowledge gaps.
I hope that after reading this guide and using it to prepare for your interview, you’ll be the only pre-medical student waiting in reception with a smile, knowing exactly what to expect at your interview.
If you’re a regular visitor here you’ll be aware that we believe in free information and tailored advice at www.doceatdoc.com
However, the considerable time and expense of producing The Medical School Interview Spy mean that to make this project viable there will be an upfront cost to you of just £18.99.
Now if this is what it takes to get you over that final hurdle and into medical school it will be money well spent.
Had this been available when I was prepping for my interview (many years ago) I wouldn’t have hesitated to get hold of a copy!
(How much will you be earning as a doctor if you make it? Hmm, let’s not go there!)
Compared to other similar products and courses available to pre-medical students, we are deliberately undervaluing these transcripts. You may spend many times the amount of this guide elsewhere (You may already have!) and still never get the inside look at an interview that is on offer here.
Why only £18.99?
This is not a reflection of the the quality of The Medical School Interview Spy but is a deliberate effort to ensure that as many of you as possible can afford to benefit from it.
If you click to buy now at the bottom of this page, delivery is instant and you can begin reading and preparing right away.
STILL NEED CONVINCING?
Here are some free sample pages to let you know what to expect.
As you can probably tell, we’re proud of the production quality and can answer any questions about this product by email.
Finally, if you do buy The Medical School Interview Spy today and are not completely happy for any reason, we offer a guaranteed 60 day risk-free money back guarantee.
Simply email me via the contact us form.
SHOULD I BUY IT RIGHT NOW OR WAIT?
The answer depends on whether you agree that The Medical School Interview Spy is a worthy investment towards your future career as a doctor.
No matter how far into the application process you are, if you’re convinced that medicine is the only career for you I would advise you to order a copy as soon as you possibly can.
The sooner you can begin working through these transcripts the more time you will have to emulate the very best candidates and their model answers.
More importantly, and for obvious reasons, these transcripts can only be made available for a limited amount of time.
Remember if you click to buy now,
- Delivery is instantly made to your computer without any delay for postage or packing.
- You can begin reading and preparing today.
- You have the reassurance of a 60 day money back guarantee (therefore nothing to lose and a future career in medicine to gain.)
- You are maximising the time you’re giving yourself to become a top interview candidate.
- You are making sure you get The Medical School Interview Spy before we have to take it away.
Thanks for reading if you’ve made it this far!
If you do decide to buy, I hope it helps!
Best of luck.
PS: A famous philosopher once said “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is, discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons”. My hope is that you do everything you can to ensure you ace your interviews and never have to live with the knowledge that there’s something you could have done to succeed, but didn’t.
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews