Medical interview skills training
Interviews are competitive. If you make an error of judgement, you can say goodbye to that offer to study medicine.
Fail to spin your story to create the best possible impression and someone else will take your place at medical school.
Here is a one off, limited opportunity open to subcribers. We are offering free interview training sessions over a skype connection.
These places are limited, so it’s strictly first come, first served.
The trainers are all experienced interviewers who will look through your personal statement and tell you which questions to expect and how to answer them. A mock interview will test your performance with feedback and advice for further improvement.
Don’t forget to past your personal statement on the form so we can personalise your interview training. We will email you with further details if successful.
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews