- Ask us any unanswered questions about your application
- Mock interview practice with detailed advice about how to ensure you maximise your chances
- Details about career pathways
- Career advice about what to do once you get in
- How to tackle specific difficulties
- Multiple mini interview practice
- Intense career advice shortcuts session for existing medical students
Places are extremely limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
There are two Pricing Options:
1. In person training in Birmingham or London (£150 per session)
2. Skype training (£150 per session)
Our tutors are full time doctors with busy working lives and so timing will be at their discretion although we will do our best to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Please be respectful when arranging a time, as our tutors are giving up their personal time outside clinical hours to provide this highly regarded service.
SESSION LENGTH – 1-2 hours (Extra time will be added without additional cost if needed to ensure the targets for the session are met)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS – Skype, or transport to our venue. draft personal statements, stationery,
AREAS COVERED – Mock interviews, MMI, Oxbridge interview, Personal statement critique, application advice, specific interview questions, medical student career shortcuts
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews