If you are preparing for the multiple mini interview, you must be prepared for a scenario that tests your response […]
1. Don’t fight the stress of it all! This is a stressful situation. Dwelling too much on the stress of it […]
What a question! It seems deliberately designed to cause a slight clenching of the jaw in many a professional […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews