Browsing "Personal Statement"
Dear Leo, The first time I became interested in medicine was by watching my father at work. He is […]
“Procrastination is your enemy.” Or so you will have been told. “Meet all deadlines early and don’t leave things until […]
What makes the difference between a winning personal statement that gets immediately shortlisted and the rest? That’s right, the rest […]
Did you just spend your entire work experience making tea for a GP and his receptionist? Did you spend more […]
Passing AS and A2 is not enough. For a guaranteed place to read medicine you must: KILL your A-levels […]
“Nothing gets our back up more than an unrealistic attitude to what a career in medicine is all about. We […]
Why do you want to be a doctor? Why do you want to study medicine? How can you be so […]
We’re getting lots of emails lately from people with unorthodox career and education histories who are desperate to do medicine. Who […]
Some of the best medical students when I was at university were overseas students. They were mainly from China and […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews