Are you hoping to scrape into medical school through an almost closed door or do you want to smash through […]
“Nothing gets our back up more than an unrealistic attitude to what a career in medicine is all about. We […]
Why do you want to be a doctor? Why do you want to study medicine? How can you be so […]
Some of the best medical students when I was at university were overseas students. They were mainly from China and […]
Interviewer: So, what would you say was your greatest weakness? Interviewee: I think I interview very badly and fail to […]
So you’re finally sitting down facing the interview panel. The next ten to twenty minutes will decide whether or not […]
Interviewer 1: OK, what is important about the relationship between these two tendons (showing me a diagram of […]
One of the key things that you need to prove to your prospective medical school admissions department, before they let […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews