Dear Leo, The first time I became interested in medicine was by watching my father at work. He is […]
If you are preparing for the multiple mini interview, you must be prepared for a scenario that tests your response […]
1. Don’t fight the stress of it all! This is a stressful situation. Dwelling too much on the stress of it […]
The multiple mini interview is probably here to stay. If you’re applying to medical school this year or in […]
The multiple mini interview (MMI) for medical school entry is here to stay…. Intially piloted for graduate entry medicine programmes […]
“Procrastination is your enemy.” Or so you will have been told. “Meet all deadlines early and don’t leave things until […]
What makes the difference between a winning personal statement that gets immediately shortlisted and the rest? That’s right, the rest […]
Interviewer: I see you’ve done two weeks of work experience in hospital medicine and general practice. So, what was the […]
“The best preparation would be to somehow spy on somebody ELSE’s med school interview” (Leo, over ten years ago) We […]
Did you just spend your entire work experience making tea for a GP and his receptionist? Did you spend more […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews