If you are preparing for the multiple mini interview, you must be prepared for a scenario that tests your response […]
The multiple mini interview is probably here to stay. If you’re applying to medical school this year or in […]
Some of the best medical students when I was at university were overseas students. They were mainly from China and […]
Interviewer: So, what would you say was your greatest weakness? Interviewee: I think I interview very badly and fail to […]
Can I make it in my chosen specialty in the UK with an overseas degree? Doesn’t the NHS just look after its […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews