Getting into medical school is just the beginning. Most medical students will admit to getting stressed or panicked about […]
If you have an offer already well done. Make sure you get the grades and your job will […]
In our series on work experience, we are trying to shadow various doctors in different areas of medicine to give […]
“Procrastination is your enemy.” Or so you will have been told. “Meet all deadlines early and don’t leave things until […]
What makes the difference between a winning personal statement that gets immediately shortlisted and the rest? That’s right, the rest […]
“The best preparation would be to somehow spy on somebody ELSE’s med school interview” (Leo, over ten years ago) We […]
Following a recent article elsewhere which generated an interesting discussion, I started thinking about the things one must give up on […]
How much of an insight can one possibly gain into what working as a doctor is really like through a […]
“I don’t care what I’ll be earning, I just want to be a doctor!” One of the common findings, when […]
Passing AS and A2 is not enough. For a guaranteed place to read medicine you must: KILL your A-levels […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews