Browsing "Career disaster"
If you have an offer already well done. Make sure you get the grades and your job will […]
With the recent grade slips landing into people’s hands, it’s been a busy time at www.doceatdoc.com. We’ve been giving specific […]
We’re getting lots of emails lately from people with unorthodox career and education histories who are desperate to do medicine. Who […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews