If you are preparing for the multiple mini interview, you must be prepared for a scenario that tests your response […]
If you have an offer already well done. Make sure you get the grades and your job will […]
The multiple mini interview is probably here to stay. If you’re applying to medical school this year or in […]
“My tutor is refusing to predict me the grades I need to apply for medical school!” It’s almost always too […]
With the recent grade slips landing into people’s hands, it’s been a busy time at www.doceatdoc.com. We’ve been giving specific […]
“Procrastination is your enemy.” Or so you will have been told. “Meet all deadlines early and don’t leave things until […]
What makes the difference between a winning personal statement that gets immediately shortlisted and the rest? That’s right, the rest […]
“The best preparation would be to somehow spy on somebody ELSE’s med school interview” (Leo, over ten years ago) We […]
GAMSAT is basically designed to narrow down graduate applicants for medical school. It does this rather ruthlessly but serves medical […]
Now before we divulge our very valuable insider tips about cracking the Oxbridge interview (currently being prepared) there is an […]
- The ten fears of (almost) every medical student
- How can I prove that applying for medicine is my OWN decision?
- Which Medical School? Too Many Offers!
- MMI Example Station: Personal and Professional Ethics
- Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Help, I haven’t got an offer for medicine yet! (And other urgent questions)
- Is becoming a Nurse Practitioner an easier route into medicine?
- MMI: how not to screw it up
- Work Experience: A day in the life of a cardiologist
- The multiple mini interview guide for medical school interviews